Saturday, October 1, 2011

JUST INTRO

Hi Readers, 
I am the author and owner of this blog. Let me introduce myself. My name is Faria Binta Alam. I am an Advocate, practicing in The Supreme Court of Bangladesh.  I have completed  my LL.B. (Hons.) from the University of London (UK). Then I have completed my LL.M. from Eastern University, Dhaka. Now I am a full time practitioner in the High Court of Bangladesh, Student Ambassador of the University of London (UOL), UK, representing Bangladesh and also an author, writing books on law. Till now two of my books have been published on law. I am now working on my third book. This time I thought to publish my book not only in the market but also online and this is the reason why I have created this blog. This book is for the students who are appearing for their "HIGH Court Exam". In this book there are three areas, which are being dealt with. These areas are CIVIL, CRIMINAL AND WRIT. I have tried to give ideas of some sections of these areas which are necessary for the exam and then solved some of the previous question paper. I really hope that this book will help the students to get prepared for their exams. ANYONE WISH TO HAVE A COPY OF THIS BOOK, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT faria_27@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know that if you would wish you could start writing a book for all of these format & sell it in Bangladesh. I hope you will do it in future. Best of Luck.

    ReplyDelete